View Single Post
Old 29-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
upped, so you should be out of moderation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
I UPZ u +13 too.. you will need more points before you get power
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Hope my few points helped, welcome to the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Sharing some points. Getting nice info in this thread also
Thanks everyone much appreciated! This is a breath of fresh air from the usual cesspool of other threads

Anyway for PH girls where you spend money to acquire services, don't expect professionalism from them. It's not like China,Vietnam,Korea or Thailand where if you pay X amount of money, you get Y services. There is no standard in this country and girls will try to do as little as possible to earn your money because their "company" doesn't seem to understand the idea of service quality and returning customers.

I have some wechat contacts (massage or outcall) mainly catering to Chinese customers (CN, TW, MY, SG etc). They operate in the Makati and Pasay regions and they dont serve local customers. (Because some asshole locals will go and report them to the police and so the police will get a bribe)