View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usbbb View Post
Good day Everyone,

Planning my 2nd solo trip to danok on july,
1st trip was a disaster, cheated by motorbiker OKT.
the girl is perfect, age 22 from myanmar with perfect face 11/10,
but attitude is 1/10, she don't want to work, lazy and don't entertain me.

this time will follow like all bro mention here, will go for Rose Ktv, Coolbar
but i still curios , myarmar, prc, and thai...so far the thai is most
friendly, prc and myanmar has better face and body , i wanted to try myanmar girl again but afraid of it same attitude,
is any bro here have a good experience
with the myanmar girl before? or shall i stick with the thai girls.

Thanks everyone
Noob got cut. That is normal for noobs. Me, too but in Bangkok, long long time ago.Every experience, good or bad is invaluable for your learning cheonging experience.

Never, never get lady from motorbikes.

Never, never get lady from OKTs on motorbikes.

Hardly any Thai puyings in Danok farms. These ladies work in smaller ktvs that serve beers ( not farms ) and are middle age in years. Young Thais work in agogo bars such as Winners, Fortune and Spider. U can book them if they want u to. Sometimes, they go home after work, so u cannot book. Young thais in bigger clubs, difficult to book and u need a lot of money to fish.....

Most farms have Laos ladies.

PRCs work in the bigger KTVs where u can sing songs.

Massage girls in Shalala, Mutiara.....mostly Thais. Some can be booked after working.

Go to Betong, club girls as in New Konka, O Yes, M Club, mostly Thais, can be booked, cheaper in money than in Danok. Recently, I got a Thai bikini model for over night. She, from O Yes Club.

Even Jockey Agogo girls go buck naked on the stage. Customers can do dirty dancing with lady. Had done that with 5 naked ladies on the stage. Jockey agogo got 2 small pole dancing stages. A bloody human jam on the stage. 5555 +. You cannot do that in Danok's agogo bars.

Thai club puyings are friendly, very GFE, never ask for necklaces of beads ( flowers in Danok clubs ). You go to Danok's big clubs, u there for 15 minutes, the coyotes and models would WANT you to buy flowers and diluted
tequilas.

But beer in Betong is more expensive. Food is cheaper and more variety than Danok. Aso got tourist attrations.

To travel there, difficult for many people, especially Singaporeans. Not liked Danok.....Singapore fly to Haytai, then van to Danok. U wait long long time for van in Hatyai to go to Betong, and the destination is far away. Roads are narrow, not highway roads.

Last edited by Yokosi; 04-06-2019 at 09:15 AM.