Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylim002 View Post
I am in my late 30s. I am usually a one-shot guy and usually cannot last more than 10min. Yesterday taken half a pill but did not feel anything except my ears are getting warm. Initially thought it did not work for me. Feel slightly disappointed but things start happening after 30min.

Cut short my story. After 30min after pill, my small brother start standing up. Told my wife to get ready for action while I go to the toilet to use the P-spray. Saw her prepared, standing by in lingerie and cannot tahan anymore. Get into action which first shot lasted for 30min. She is so surprise on my performance and I sweat like a waterfall. Clean up and get ready to sleep. But small brother start to stand again, all ready for round 2. This had never happen to me ever since I passed my 30s. Spooned my wife and realise she also wanted more. Get into action again until my wife cannot stand it anymore which last more than 40min. Guess she cum until lost count and the bed never been so wet before. I am still standing hard and strong and she finished it off with a BJ. What a tiring but sextifying night for both of us. Feel like finishing 42km marathon run.

Wake up in the morning, the feeling still there and have another round again before going to work. Feel so sorry for my wife as she started to feel sore. Told me that she feel very difference but she love it. Guess I need to train up my stamina to catch up with the pace. Never had 3 rounds within 12 hours before. And now going to work with jelly legs. Guess will wait for a few days later before try again. Thanks TS for bringing in such great stuff and pardon me for the lousy English. Will replenish once stock is low.
Dear Bro can PM me the contact I’m interested to try this Manplus . I’m in my 40+. I need it . Many thank.