View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you don't treat them as just another girl on the conveyor belt to fuck through but they are treating you as another guy on the conveyor belt lah.....knowing that do you feel hurt ? do you like it ? why they never so thoughtful like you? try not to take another customer before you are out of sight ? lol

but then again "that line is different for everyone to draw" .

but actually some of them very thoughtful lah...always say no customer when you visit them...lol
Yes I know I'm just another guy on the conveyor belt of business for them. To me it's something I can live with and I understand how it works. Do I like it? Which guy would? Which is why I wouldn't stick to this life forever either. If I find someone worth it to settle down permanently with I'd have no compunctions to retire from GL life and stick to just one pussy (my partner's).

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.