View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Manage to hook up a FL thru one of the bro here.
Text her and was excited to find out that she is game for anything.
Arranged to meet at Pasay area, a hotel near the train station. But we need to change as the waiting time for transit is abt 1hours. Long long queue.
Text her to ask if she is ok to change to another hotel? She replied ok, so I told her to meet up at the car park.
When I saw her. I almost want to drive away and not meet up with her. But since already booked her I lanlan bopian . Disclaimer, she is not ugly. She have a nice pair of big eye. But I am not longer into MILF since I am in Manila and no shortage of young n tender pussy.

Got to the car hotel, parked and went up to the theme room, ordered 4 beer. shower and went back to bed, She came after me, TV switch to Adult channel.
She lick and suck, half way , I insert a dildo into her pussy. Then get her to suck again.
She very hardworking in sucking. Finally the beer arrived. We bottom up a glass first.
Get her to laid on the bed, remove the dildo and in go my little bro. After a few minute, I insert the dildo into her anal, then insert my little bro into her pussy, it’s damn tight, can feel the strong vibration from the Diablo on her anal. She in ecstasy, .... then I use another vibrator to attack her clitoris, screwing Her hard , she moaning uncontrollably, My dickie was in extreme joy too, both the vibrator were awesome. Lucky this room aircon is ok( some room I got A/C was not working wellL, sweat like I just finish a marathon run)
Then i change, dildo in her pussy and dickie screw her anal.
She fight hard, taking every thrust ... till she ask, As Both her holes abt to swollen, I nodded and gave her the last turbo charge....
When I am abt to explore , I ask if I can cum in her mouth, she nodded, so there goes all the hot warm juices, she swallowed it all gracefully.

May I ask, who is the bro here that passed me her contact?