Thread: L2030
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Since g9 left haven't been back here. Saw some FR on G4 so go look look.

Looks : Syt
Height: 1.6
Butt : if you love Latina butt, this is for you.
Meaty , bouncy , firm...you have all the cushion u need during doggy.
Boobs : small perky b..like school girl type if you have that kind of fetish.
Skin: quite smooth, typical thai tan color.
Pussy: trimmed. Very wet during foreplay. ..long time didn't encounter auto wet pussy already. Bros who want to try wet pussy best fast fast if not later will dry up liao. Quite tight also..
Don't allow to lick...say itchy but can finger very shiok cos very wet.

Service : nothing remarkable...like a total newbie who does not have a sop yet.
Fj: on top she also know how to rock...not heavy metal rock but soft rock...cannot maintain my erections faster change to doggy for the beautiful ass. ...she don't have nice breast like previous g9. ..so... give up ask her to hj.
Hj: quite good...not those clinical type ..she will lie close to hug u and lick your nips ..grip is just nice. .if she can lick my balls when doing HJ like ex9 can make me shoot very far lol...
I can smell cig smell when she is close to my face...so I didn't attempt to French her.

RTF: maybe if I miss those latina Ass. Those who has fetish for women in tights can ask her wear and show u...will be sibeh steam
She seems like she Is damn new in this trade. .don't have the typical Pro mannerisms like greeting u, small talk or good bye kiss...or maybe it's just me..sad
Her room incidentally is ex G9..lol..really miss that cozy room.
so how is her service now ? she was a total newbie when i tried her.

wanted to RTF last time for some reason when i saw her in the tank again, didn't want to do her.