Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
I was a regular of ex-G97 (who went home happily after about 8 months here).
Since her departure a few weeks ago, this is my first visit to look for a new girl in this house.

There when I entered the house, there was plenty of choices (about 80% of all the girls were sitting there). Only G81 looks good and have a nice body, however she seems to avoid eye contact with me (hoping I don't pick her). Normally I do not pick such girls because it means they are not in the mood to serve.

After standing there for some time chatting with the OKT (while trying to make up my mind), I still chose her due to her appearance (the rest cannot make it). I didn't read her FR by bros here, so decided to take a chance. While walking up the stairs there was no interaction between us.

In the room, I teased her a little, and she began to loosen up a little. I told her to smile more as she looks even better. She then begin to loosen up, told me that she is just tired and how feels restricted here compared to when she was in Taiwan. After I cheered her up then her attitude become slightly better.

FR for Gal 81
Looks : 8 
Boobs: C ( Enhanced and really hard)
Body. : 7 ( not super slim but not too flabby)
BJ. : 6 (Capped BJ because she said she has ulcer)
FJ. : 7 (SOP)
Overall svc : 7 ( more willing to serve only after I cheered her up , if not I think she will be a 5)
RTF : No, I do not want to cheer her up every time so as to ensure better service

I think I will take a break from this house until new girls arrive.
Thats true ,her svc had dropped way to the bottom and she keep saying she wants to quit. Thats really a turned off !