View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Phoebe, Penang

Ms. Phoebe is a tall, playful mischievous girl. Her skin is tanned, as stated in her profile, tanner than her photo suggest. I'm not even sure she's pure chinese but tanned, or just mixed chi or something else. Anyway, doesn't matter.

It was late at night, but she accepted my booking anyway, which I appreciated. Once inside the hotel room, she wasted no time and directly went to take off her heels, clothes and went into the bathroom. I wasn't invited. I went in to clean up afterwards.

After that, she started all the friendly chat. She was very curious, asked me a lot of questions. But chat is not I was looking for, so I started touching her and moved my head closer to her. She got the cue and started kissing me back. Her dfk was quite aggresive with lots of tongue and lips-biting (not hurting kind). She then gave me a catbath from ear, neck, chest, and finally holding my didi in her hand started to use her mouth and lips on my balls and sack for quite a while. This girl is such a cock-tease. When she finally bbbj me, it was hard and fast. I had to stop her and told her I prefer it slower and gentler. She did as told but after we switch to 69 seems to forget it and went back to fast and hard. And then she sort of remember it again so she slowed down and deepthroat me slowly, this time it was slow but I can feel her lips tightly grab me, which made me shot my load into her mouth. This is where I said she's very mischievous - she didn't let go even after I came. I was very sensitive, so I grabbed her butt cheeks hard and groaned into her pussy, so she loosen her lips around me. When I release her butt cheeks, her lips wrap tight around my didi and she went up and down again sucking me, so again I grab her butt cheeks tight and I even use my lips to bite her pussy lips (not hurting her of course). I loosen my lips and grip only when she loosen her lips. But as soon as I loosen my grip, she did it again. This went on back-and-forth for a while until I couldn't take it anymore and pushed her away. She giggled. I felt like I've been sucked dry, and more. Even though it was sensitive and borderline unbearable, I kinda enjoy it. And icing on cake - she swallowed everything. Amazing.

We lay beside each other for a while and she started caressing me, as if sending a signal that even though I'm satisfied, she's not. So I returned the favor. I suck her boobs, and ate her pussy. I finger her and ate her clit at the same time, which made her moan and squirm a lot. I then ask her to sit on my face and ate her pussy that way. She grabbed her own boobs, grind her pussy on my mouth and moan a lot. My hands reach up to grab and play with her nipples as I ate her pussy. She seems to like it because she never stop me. We were like that for very long until I felt neglected and we did 69 again. The rest, well those weren't the highlight so I will stop here

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 Being with her made me realize I prefer petite girl. She's tall and a bit aggresive, maybe that intimidates me :P
Boobs: just nice for her, a handful to grab
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: 10/10 suck till dry, and then some more, finally swallow
Kiss: Yes
Finger: Yes
DATY: Yes
FJ: 8/10 I think we spent more time on oral
Moan: Loud
GFE: To me, I felt more pse

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list