Old 02-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H40 Review

Very first time in GL today. Decide to try 2040 as I rmb someone said this was a good house. Forgot to ask OKT name, was an uncle who was nice and got me a drink even though I initially said no need. Had the unbelievable luck to meet Xiaobei, who was available just nice when I come in. Not sure if she is an AP in this house (first time as mentioned) but she definitely ticks all the marks for me.

Cat150
Girl: Xiaobei
Origin: Guangdong
Height: 168? Don't remember exactly, but she was definitely on the tall side.
Body type: tall, slim and willowy.
Assumed age: 18-20?, looks like hot JC/poly girl especially when she lets down her hair.
Actual age: 22 (according to her)

FR, ordered according to attributes I value the most to least.

GFE/attitude: 10/10. Always had a thing for girls who are approachable yet not intimidatingly forward. Xiaobei had this characteristic where I just feel at ease with her and would enjoy spending time with her even without any hanky panky involved.
Service: excellent. Most accomodating to requests (kissing/painting), did offer AR but not exactly my thing. Catbath with good suction, extremely turned on by her tickling and teasing. Naturally wet and tight, her cowgirl will force you to surrender in no time.
Body proportions: insanely hot. Watching her in the overhead/side mirrors while she ride me was amazing.
Boobs: A/A-? Not sure how to judge. Only thing I consider not 8 to 10/10 for average guys. Not for boobs lover. However this suits me just fine. I actually like tall girls with small boobs. Personal preference, 10/10 from me anyway LOL.
Room: deserves special mention. The mirrors all around make for a truly remarkable and (cinematic) experience. Lights were comfortable, warm and bright enough to enjoy the action visually.
Danger of KC trap: EXTREME

Overall, I rate this a 10/10 for my first sojourn into geylang. Here's to many more years of happy booking before global warming claims human civilization!