Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

After all the hype about G8..... I decide to visit her yesterday before she goes home next week. Bad decision as it was one of the worst fucks I had in this house.

Arrived and about 6-7 ladies in the tank but did not see G8. Ask okt and he reply working so I told him I wait for her. He said got 2 other bros in q so it was a 1 hr wait. I dint mind as I was there specifically for her. Sat outside to play game on my hp and finally my turn. Paid up and was told to go upstairs to her room. She was waiting outside her door with just a towel wrap around her. Enter her room and she totally naked under her towel. Must gave been busy day for her since no time to even dress up.

Anyway proceed to shower... sop with no action inside but I feel she took extra long time to wash me. Ask me many questions like she's here for 2 years but I was not her customer so why I book her today. I did not want to tell her about this forum so just say friend recommend. Which friend? His name? When he come? Have his wechat/ tel....etc
I felt like kenna interrogated.

Finish shower and went to towel dry.... and knn then she start to bathe herself. By the time ready for action oredi 15mins passed.
Then she ask wat services I want and ask want to extend session?
Then I knew she use delay tactics liao so I just tell her never bring wallet or money for extra session. KNN her face change and told me to lie down on bed. Start to lick my nipple 10s then straight to bbbj. As I start to caress her enhanced boobs.... she push my hands away.... saying she dun like as its ticklish. Then I tried to caress her back n butt and she immediately stood up telling me "dun touch here touch there" I dun like it! I was stunned by her reaction and ask what's wrong? She reply she give service to me so I should just lie down and enjoy. I am not servicing her so I should not touch her everywhere.

She then proceed straight to bbbj and I felt she just want to make me cum as quickly as possible. I stop her bbbj and say I want fucking... she cap me and then rode cowgal. I tried to change position but she refused and just rode furiously until I unloaded. After she removed the cd.... told me to go wash up myself.
Worst was still to come..... while I was soaping myself she got the cheek to tell me no need to bath.... just wash your dick. I got customer waiting

KNNCCB ..... this was one of my worst experience in a GL house.