View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Susan of Seduction

OKT: Responsive and crystal clear instructions with video and photos.

Looks: Very pretty and fair compared to the usual Thai fare. She almost has no ops done and still looks great. No braces with a alluring smile which she maintained throughout.

Body: Susan's height is around 160cm or more not the typical short thai lady. Complexion is very good and looks curvy. She is not those type who goes to gym but can see she cares about her body which is really smooth.

Boobs: Natural boobs. A handful but not gigantic. Her nipples is a must to play with haha.

Pussy: Maintained trimmed. No odour, I went down on her without 2nd thoughts. She doesnt like fingering so I just rubbed her clitoris making sure my nail dont hurt her vagina. She is sensitive and was wet within minutes.

BBBJ: Unexpectedly good and she went on for a long time. This coming after a full body catbath. Her hands fondled and caressed my balls till I signalled to her I want them lick and she obliged.

FJ: Impressive rocking to and fro riding. I can feel her wet vagina when she went down on my dick. More impressive was her stamina she went on and on without break. Her ass is the full type and the view when fucking her in doggy was quite magnificent, a good body definitely help, ample meat to grab onto also help for better steering control. Plummeted her till she almost flat on the bed (prone) and she was grabbing anything in sight. Finished there and then together. When she pulled off the CD and wiped my dick I can still see her girlish smile. A1 for attitude!

GFE: She is quite PTE LTD in english but it does not deter the session at all. She is super friendly and her award winning smile cleared all awkwardness. One of the better smelling ladies to cuddle with. Like mentioned, she maintain herself well.

RTF: Hope so but she is leaving soon next week. Recommended to try her at least once.