View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Developing feelings for another person over time is natural. As men, our small head tends to overrule the big head making us more susceptible to KCT from WL.

My Personal Story: I have been in a long term arrangement (3 yrs+) with a KTV Vietbu (Ang Pai at one of the Orchard joints). My basic philosophy is pay per fuck - think of it as a reliable on call fuck buddy that needs to be paid. Don't get tied in to the whole emotional aspect of things as that would totally mindfuck even the strongest of men.

The reality is that these girls has many customers and gets constantly fucked by other men on a weekly basis. She talks to me openly about her sexual encounters with other Roberts in graphic terms. She's lying on the bed now sleeping as I type this. The hard truth is that there is no love to this arrangement, only $$$. To play this game, one needs to have deep pockets and accept a non-exclusive arrangement. Expecting anything else is fallacy and doomed to eventual failure. Cinderalla stories remains that...just stories.

Last edited by chaoslord; 28-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.