View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for T003 Layla

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=742692

Been a while since my last FR. Had a pretty positive session with Layla from T003 earlier so thought help her a bit over here.

Layla just arrived yesterday, first-timer to Singapore. Location considered central, but gotta walk a bit coz the entrance to her premises is kind roundabout from nearest MRT station or bus stop. Room is decent with twin beds and a just OK bathroom so you can forget about doing anything much while washing up.

Layla belongs to those petitie, bubbly type. She claims her Japanese is better than her English but we can converse in english easily. Kinda fun to talk cock and fool around with. Claims to be 26, so the advertised age of 25 is about there. Photos are lightened/touched up but otherwise accurate. Fairer than your normal thai tan. She seems proud of her boobs which are natural (Big B+ or C, I guessed). Pics of boobs are accurate and feels firm to touch. Tattoo on her lower stomach (covering up a scar), on her lower back and another small one on back of her shoulder.

Points to note is that she seems really into BBBJ. Doesn't stop until I told her to. As mentioned in previous FR, you have to initiate frenching otherwise she's gonna BBBJ for a long time. Not fully shaved (Ad is inaccurate here as of this session) but trimmed so no DATY. While her GFE is ok but her customer service is up there. Helped me off my clothes and shoes. Helped to soap and rinse my feet before bathing. After the deed, she actually took out a nailclipper and started to trim and file my nails. At first, I was like... Waah! Got such thing?! No need lah! but she's insistent and I'm too tired to protest so let her do her thing. Usually other girls might be some half-fark massage (appreciate the effort though!) but first time got my nails done. Pours drink for me before and after the session as well.

Layla will be here until middle of September. Eateries are not very accessible so might wanna bring over some food and drinks (green tea, milk, etc will do). Thinks she likes spicy food.

RTF-worthy? YES.

End of FR.