View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 15
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of
Providing updates after 2 days of recovery, performance improved tremendously and prostate no longer in pain.

Initially, even after linglingjie's treatment, prostate was sore and in aching pain. If your right pelvic area is aching/in throbbing pain, this means that your prostate needs treatment. At least i was feeling so for the past few months and have since, recovered and no longer feeling pain now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
Went to visit linglingjie today after reading at least 10 pages of reviews.

Took up appointment with Fei Fei as I'm scared of pain.
Went for JG straight as don't need massage on my end. The JG was painful for me and FF told me that I will require prostate massage to clear the knots.
Linglingjie came over and did the prostate for me. It was extremely painful for me and a lot of dirty stuff came out from pee hole. Immediately can sense improvement and not as painful when linglingjie did her checks.

Dmg: $100 JG + $150 prostate

Overall felt quite worth it. If I went to western doc, they would have spent weeks and few thousands without curing anything. Will continue to support and monitor my performance from now.

P.S.: now that I think back, 2 mins of pain is well worth it.