View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 5
MassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

My first post in this forum. But I think she’s definitely worth all the effort.

Due to age and work stress, my performance has dropped drastically for the last 3 years until I read about juagen which after some more investigation, found Lingling 姐’s thread. Was hesitant but decided to give it a try. The first time I went for the appointment, I was attended by Feifei. Very chatty and professional.
As she knew it was my first time, she massage certain parts near my pubic area and I felt extremely painful like some knots was there and she explained to me how they might have occurred and is causing my issues and recommended Lingling 姐 prostate treatment. Even though I wanted to go for the treatment the very same day, Lingling 姐 wasn’t available.

Just by having the juagen treatment i could already feel that my didi is stronger and had morning wood which was quite rare already. That made me more determined to go for the treatment and quickly made another appointment.

D-Day came and I must comment LingLing 姐 prostate treatment is no joke (no wonder she said cannot do more than 2 minutes). It was so painful, to the point that I nearly wanted to shout out and grabbing onto the bed so hard and felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. And I was glad that it was over very quickly....

But I must say it’s money well spend, a problem of 3 years which would have persisted if I do nothing about it was made better.
Used to be 3 weeks once become 1 week 3 times and sessions last longer.
Would definitely go back for maintenance and recommend bros who have similar issues as I did.