Thread: Aiyo! Heart..
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
I'm sorry. I know I've been a let down and I couldn't face you for a very long time since.
But if anyone went through the same thing, they will understand how it's like to not be there not because you don't love but because you wanted to love so much but could not.
You wasn't there not because you don't want to but because you because could not .
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
I see the best and the worst of ups and downs. But i think u should describe more about yourself to be more genuine person. Anyway nobody can see u and nobody will know who u are. And dun be afraid to meet other guys or girls. In fact, it can broaden your perspectives towards life and be more forgiving.

What i think u might have some feelings and have a bit of heart as a human based on all your conversations. I feel u are a bit good but i am not very sure.

But i dun want to play guessing game with u by questioning and knowing more about u.

Yes, u are tall, slim and cute. Good, but i see a guy pushing her mother on wheelchair in ntfgh, talk not very nice. I rather be the guy pushing the wheelchair and scolding. Than on wheelchair.

No need to change to your multiple nicknames. Just be yourself, sometimes if u do ugly things, ppl can understand. Unless throw arson, that is a totally different thing.

I dun know u understand or not. But i really not very keen to talk further, pm u, really meet you up. I prefer to talk to other ppl first as their circumstances are not very good. Sorry.