View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
just thinking aloud

usually when see a girl i am interested in, first is try add to wechat using her mobile. when don't have, fish out chiong phone to whatsapp. sometimes WA also dont have then sms.

being a chiong phone and nowadays sms is a rarity, liking the anonymity behind wechat actually. just provide your number upon adding for their verification, no hiccups for those who have their prepaid number attached to a wechat account

weird that some/most do not havve wechat linked to their number. perhaps they like sms communication to ensure authenticity?

a usual sign i watch is when i ask for their wechat for easy communication (never bring chiong phone around) and if they give excuses or don't want to give, is a sign (to me at least) they prob quite good business and dont care about u, prob says much of what service level u can expect

recently got 1 who say will only give regulars. i say is for easy contact, if i never go then del me away no loss. she agreed and went look for her with ease.

another one tell me cannot add her with mobile no. can only use QR code. i ask her send me wechat id or screenshot for me i add manually she say forget it. ok it's an indication to me
An opinion to your thinking out loud, mainly through chats with the girls before why they never add Wechat.

To get a working account is relatively simple, some do so for an account purely for workijng and can have hundreds of customer in that account. If each customer try to chat each day, thousands of messages. So the hassle of that plus they still need to check number.

Some have an account but for regulars only, because they don't see a point of having hundreds of redundant numbers inside, including those that add only to chat.

Hence think of it that those that do not have a published Wechat account would respond better than those who have. This make sense if I want to get a booking from them. The spa girls all have published accounts but response rate to booking is horrendous.

My tried and tested two cents.