View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another wrong prediction and another loss again, this time against Bournemouth, another minnow team, teams which they usually beat at ease ... 1-0...really ayam brand... looks like they really need a good striker and a good defender in order to win against other teams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I buy draw they go and lose this time round...
Could it be the players were tired after that Stamford Bridge outing for that Mickey Mouse Cup?

To be frank, this is a 0-0 match. And Bournemouth probably one of the sides who had problems scoring goals for awhile.
At last.....King was allowed too much time in the box to display all the acrobatics. Terrible.

It was nearly 1-1 if....Greenwood knockoff didn't hit the post.....that's life.

I also think it should be time to drop Fred...for the past few matches...he had been consistently losing possession.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;