View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Went for a short trip last weekend.

Friday, 15 Nov departs 12.15pm
Surprised ferry full...luckily we not in a hurry...
Hv flu for whole week so no plans to be too adventurous...anyway reached hotel around 1pm and no room...
Went nearby for bak kut teh...the bak kut teh was not to my liking...
Dinner - saba fish with local green sauce and belacan was heavenly...the saba fish cost around $10 and will cost alot more if eat at Jap restaurants...

Sat, 16 Nov
Went to Penuin pasar to buy my salted fish, ikan bilis and silver fish...also bought 2 pc soursop...
Went to a new tui na shop similar to Aiko and paid 196k for 2 hours...
Dinner same place and again Saba fish...then tasted the seafood char kway tiau was also good with wok hei...
Met up a senior who came for dinner...he passed me 8 vouchers expiry on 30 Nov...thank you bro senior...

Sun, 17 Nov departs at 11.30am and ferry was only 3/4 full...friend went upstairs to Horizon ferry counter and ask why and how a voucher not chop...the counter staff checked and just stamped expiry 30 Nov..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 19-11-2019 at 04:30 AM.