Old 18-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Found a new BBJ spa in the NW, second middle ring road. 398 / 598. went for 598 because it's the same price as most of the others. turned down about 5 older ladies, and a quite cute, probably mid 20's, SUPER bubbly girl came in. my god, this girl was absolutely super excited to have me, so funny, and i was grinning at this about to go down. unfortunately, when the clothes came off, she was quite wrecked in chest + stomach. i was really super sad, because damn, her face and body were otherwise great, and i'm telling you, this girl was hilarious. really a damn shame. service was absolutely amazing, but....yea. definitely going back to see what else is on offer. location / front in the photos.

Went back to the place next to hot pot joint mentioned here. Indeed FS. 800 / 1000. 25 y/o. Cute. Meh chest and tum, but real great butt. Solid experience. will definitely return here too. Plz don't message me about the address / code for this. Add the dude on Weixin.

poked around on wechat and added a QR code wormhole that led me to a guy saying apartment service was on offer for 800. it was near the actually showed up, nervously, cased the place for 30 minutes, watching crowds...it was in a mall complex, presumably above if it even existed, entrance 'B' ... messaged the guy. waited 30 minutes. no response whatsoever. blocked him that night. asked my new spa friends, and they said not safe... would be careful with that shit.

Got quite a few more spas on the line from the old forum wormhole. one's in one of the SOHO buildings? Not so sure about this, but will case it. Will keep testing.

There is a lot more action than people realize in Chengdu, and I assume I am only finding 10% of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingStick View Post
Okay folks, here's a pretty grand update:

After deep diving some old as bones info, as well as an old message board called "csdd177", I decided to compile and go hunting on the motorbike. I started in the far north, and wrote down English names of things directly near map coordinates people gave out. Honestly, I didn't expect much considering the info was 8 years old. I started with "Yangjiedun Hog Hoof Railway Hotel / Jinniu Yisen Drug Store" where, supposedly at one time, you "opened a door, and to the left, there were 6-7 girls to choose from" - the whole area was demo'd + being reconstructed. I circled around, and found nothing. There was 8-10 tuk tuk's hanging out, and a guy I spoke with briefly while having a beer said to ask them. I asked them with translation, and ALL of them said "I can't read that, my eyes are bad" Heh. The bike really covers a lot of ground. Onward.