View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 2

Got woken up by the girl from previous night calling me at 7am, she was worried i did not get back to apartment safely. 13missed calls...
Wanted come over to find me but declined, ask her go and back home and sleep instead.

Tried Thanee Crispy Pork(roasted pork near Ari), it was good, better then many SG local stalls in my opinion.
Went 7th heaven to release my full load of cum, choose Nui as the victim. I joked if she want a mouth full of cum she have to work for it. And so she blew me with no hands and switched to licking my balls whenever i am about to cum for a full 30mins. Felt as though my entire sperm bank shot right into her throat causing her to choke with tears. Left 1300 poorer but satisfied.
Massage and scrub was next and a good meal of Isaan food before the night begins.

Tonight's location is at Nonthaburi. Pub cum restaurant with 30+ PRs(you dont really need to go big places if you know how to play the game). As usual greeted by a line of girls at the entrance in white lingerie this time. Choose a seat and got a Gold Label. Gay mamasan with tits in night dress(it was done way better then many girls, soft and with no silicon feel) and Gay mamasan that have a stomach bigger then pregnant woman came over. Once again look intrigued i came alone, not the first Singaporean here(apparently this place have seen quite a few). Never failed to raise eyebrows everytime as they just cant comprehend how can someone go places alone. Choose a girl after i settled down, part time model or thats what she claims showing me the photos. More action from this girl compared to previous night, i just have to sit and be entertained. Like a small kid she will hold my hands to the toilet and wait till i am done pissing and bone cracking from the toilet boy. Girl went back with me after closing at 2am, generously seeded her 4 times this night with my aging sperm. Woke her up close to noon ask her go home as I have other places to explore, reluctantly she left..
Total damage: 5430b including tips and girl.at the bar