View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 8
Fcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=755573

FR for ninew T003

Looks definitely better in person than pic. Long hair a bit of cute slutty looks.

TCSS a bit and its her first time. She stripped me and pass me a towel and stripped herself and we proceed to shower.

Fun in the shower room soaping her boobs and started Frenching.

Wash up cleaned up proceed to room.

Cof - Yes

French - Yes, She do french. Can kiss, smooch and french. Able to tongue fight too. Tongue fight is those passionate style with slightly more than tongue tip action.

Cim - Yes

Bbbj - Yes, The blow was sensual. It was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. I thrust my cock deeply into her the end of her mouth. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.

Painting - Yes

Ar - Yes

FJ - Yes, tight and responsive when I go faster each time.

Remark - Good attitude and no rush in service. Really serve and give u gao gao. Patient and hardworking. Always putting on a great smile.