Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
My first Jakarta trip. I did a crash course with this thread. Too much info to digest and not sure how much is relevant. Pinged a few, many responded, thanks to them. Eventually nothing happened as planned. I stayed in a hotel in south Jakarta.
FR is a 3 part, focused on experiance around the search.

1. Dheaven, grand wijaya centre. No surprise there. 400k for deluxe room. They gave a hand tag. I am not sure it has chip.
From other forum, i noted few girl numbers. At 2nd floor they run a board who is busy and who is available. Looked like betting room. anyways, the number i asked were not available, picked one from available list, i guess the no. was 21. Slim and sharp assets. Limited English. Rooms were themed like japanese guest house, floor beds, wooded floor, incandescent lighting. Massage+cbj+b2b+fj - 350k + 100k tip for b2b. Strictly no bbbj or french. All the while she took my tag and tied on her hair. May be i dont run away.. without being paid. Will i rtf, no. Very commercial
Btw there a nice pork shop in the same complex, campur kacamata. Assorted pork + rice, it was tasty and pocket friendly.

Part 2(wechat/michat)
FWIW : I really like D'Heaven (that's #2 I believe) and some of my best lays ever have been there. YMMV.

Kaca Mata is the best. Always post eat there.