View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Interesting, but too bad I’m a single loser...
When I go with my FWB who is a singapore chinese lady, I offer to pay for her cruise. But she pay her own airfare. If you are able to cover those expenses, I think there are many girls who would go.

Another suggestion I would make is to go on the SLS website for the cruise and see how many single women are looking to share a cabin. You can also post on there. I just pulled this post from a Single guy looking for the 2020 Spring swinger cruise:

Hey I have been to two LS cruises and enjoyed them a lot. Just broke up with my girlfriend and looking for a single or a couple to join for the 2020 Spring cruise.. Shoot me a message if you are interested. Please I don't like flakes or teasers who will say yes today and no tomorrow. I want real couple or single girl that are honest and try to their words. Please pass me by if you are. I am attractive handsome BCC that is fun to be with and like to please the ladies with respect and and gentleness , or just the way she loves it. I'm straight , sorry bi guys. Let me know.