Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Depending on investigation. False declaration is an offence.
I mean funboi, u are fully prepared bec u have ample time to read and do your homework by searching on the website.

The info u posted out, there is no need to cut and paste. No need to understand everything, it may be extra too.

What happens if u meet a different situation, not ICA, maybe CPF, or maybe car accident, or others? And if u are caught off guarded, would u have the time to react and do things appropriately? U would not know whether ur actions may have positive or negative effects, until it's too late.

Put it simply, when illegal activities happen and you get caught, go police station, got investigation officer asking and typing in the laptop as you talk. U cannot see what the officer is writing. All these police reports will be submitted to court. So whatever correction u say in court does not help at all bec everything is based on initial police reports. And witness, and medical reports, imh reports. What else, i dun know, but just a rough idea.

I find that the information is just a bit unnecessary and is just to educate the bangladeshi or labourers since they knows nuts about this. The whole thing i dun know the exact procedures, bec i never make police report before, never go police station, never go supreme court. Nobody will really know, only those who go thru the whole process will know exactly the procedures and when things happen, already too late to remedy actions.