View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Sharvycs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharvycs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chat Buddies about Sex.

I have an incident to share,

Sharing real incident to have a discussion and exploring hotwife scene here. Sharing this first time

We are North Indian expat couple in Singapore both working in large MNCs.

In early 30s married for 4 years and know each other for a decade now. We have very good chemistry and understanding.

Myself, M 33 178 CM, 75 KG, Fit but not muscular. Wife 32, 162 CM, 56 KG, Dusky complexion, very cute face, 36 28 38 stats.

We visited Bali couple of months back for a week's vacation. After a spending couple of days seeing island, having beech fun and couple massages we went for Scuba diving.

We took 2 days lesson package in which first day was about understanding the basics and second day for two dives with assistance. This was our first time, my wife has fear of water and can't swim. But being a brave and adventurous girl she has a thing for trying new experiences.

On the first day we were picked from Hotel and taken to a resort near the dive site, which is a sunk ship not far from the shore. We were greeted by Divemaster who was a strong looking asian middle age man, must be in his late 40s and a young asian boy around 20 years of age, with athletic body.

Wife had wore a thin white single piece dress with slightly deep neck that gave a very delightful glimpse of her assets and Blue coloured Bikini under it.

After initial introductions Divemaster gave us a small tour of the resort and also explained a few things about scuba diving.

Then he asked other guy to explain me technicals of breathing gear and other stuff, and himself started to explain the same things to my wife separately. There was no reason for this but to have his whole focus on my wife's body.

My wife gave me a surprised look, but I just smiled at it and signaled her to continue. Don't know why, but this actually gave me some excitement.

I noticed that dive master was glancing her figure from toe to head frequently while explaining. My little guy also started fealing sensations seeing this.

#next update after some comments