View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by davewinson999 View Post
However, this voice inside you is getting louder and louder, I strongly suggest you seek help quickly. It sounds like you Someone very close to me has the same sign as you. A voice telling him that "I am a failure! I am a failure! The world is better off without you".
This voice affected his studies, health, social life with family, friends and relationship.

He stopped going to school. Replying or talking to his friends and family. His room was in a mess. He didnt cook his own food and rely heavily on fastfood. The weight gain was astronomical and he got fat very quickly, hence affected his self esteem. He got to the point whereby it is so difficult for him to do anything, including taking a shower.

He was trapped in this downward spiral and pretty much gave up on everything to the point that he has thoughts of harming himself. He didnt want to worry his family so he has no one close to speak to about this.
There is such a case, met during nsf days. Then he slimmed down. He got pes C but still have to do ippt.

Now he is in mid forties, he need to get a certificate from IMH for what? To down pes, to get financial assistance? His household income is high also. There is also no way doctor can diagnose severe mental illness just like that. And severe mental illness is result of trama. And forget this depression thing. TS is sane and normal, nothing wrong, fullstop.

Practical ways of reducing household income like supermarket got pioneer generation card get 2% discount from ntuc on every tuesday, can get from his parents. Side income maybe no bec he need to accompany the kids.

Fuck man this popularity power and points. Dun know how u ppl get the points? Write also must be sensible, no need to consider whether ppl like to hear or not. What's the use of writing nice things and get points? It doesn't work that way and it never will.