Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.
RTF-ed Yue Jia today. Turns out she was not wearing any make up when I upped her on x'mas day. She is ravishing today in a blue/gold 旗袍. Even prettier, probably the best looking in the house if she made up properly like today. Can take a look for yourself if she gam you at her home base.

GFE was even stronger. French until my lips and tongue almost cramp. Today I skipped most service, just bonked her long time for 2 hours. She is extremely patient and will not be black face if you are the kind that takes a long time to come. Seems to have underestimated her height, noticed she is closer to 1.7 ish. Extremely horny girl that remained wet and sloppy through out.

Overall easily the among the top 5 I tried this year. I am surprised she was not mentioned much here until Bro D's FR. Definitely can give Yue Liang a run for her money.

No go if you like to eat pussy or big boobies girls though. If like to french a tall pretty girl, bao jiak.