Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xmenprofxchocho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I find the description of professionalism to be inaccurate, as on wechat she's always raging at people. Even on this thread, she's always arguing and being abusive with people over minor issues, and I remember her even threatening to doxx other bros and "tear down this forum as well as the BDSM community" in her own words.

Hysterical loose-cannon behavior is something to avoid in a domme, or any sex worker. Or in a woman in general.

She may be a skilled domme, but calling her 'professional' is an insult to other dommes who actually are professional.
i am deeply sadden by this post when i saw this, and think that i should step up and voice out this false and wrong accusation on my mistress.

i must say, if you have not met this mistress before, why are you making this kind of false claims? what is you intention? for the rest of us reading, we are laughing our belly off for you being biased against her?

i met goddess xenia 4 years ago, and it was unforgettable and she fulfill all my fantasy when i was inexperience as she guide me through the process and assure me on my limits, i felt safe. i couldn't afford to meet her often and only managed to met her 3 other times during this 4 years. it just gets better and better every time. do not call her a sex worker because she got better class then u think.

i guess the rest of the subs who had met her would agree with me. Btw, there is nothing wrong with her getting so angry when threatened to be expose and threatened to have her children photos posted online bdsm by the idiot. She is trying to protect her children from cyber bully. i am proud of my Mistress for being so fearless and unstoppable in protecting the people she love.

don't think u have the guts like her to go against the whole bdsm community for her family. this is POWER.