View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi all, was at batam for the first time during CNY and was an eye opener for me though it wasnt filled with the atmosphere for where i was but at least they played fireworks around the night! was kinda really fun and was lucky to be able to meet up with bro nono and really thanks for the tea and advice!

went down all the way south and notice that the locals loved to hang around those bridges that connects the island around batam especially the barelang bridge. The beaches were beautiful too as i went down to both Tegar Putri Beach and Pantai Cakang Beach. But do take note for those who wants to go there to please book a full day car ride or rent a car as the whole journey one way is about 90mins, no big shopping malls, eateries nor petrol kiosk and also not much signal when you are near the destination.

Also came across an interesting food at Gadeno in Nagoya mall called "Flying Noodle", quite interesting, almost thought it was fake when the food came :P

**sorry, wanted to upload or tag the photos but kept having some issues with it. maybe bro nono can help with the noodle??:P