View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I got go to some village jogets. The horny fishermen tip the singers/dancers in skimpy outfits 10,000 to 20,000 rp for a cheap routine. It is very amusing, but never go to a trance dance in Bali yet. In far flung, forgotten ulu Kalimantan, like Pontianak, the Chinese celebrate festivals in their temples with so many patterns you wonder if you are in rural China. They follow traditional customs but sometimes with a native twist. Some customs and traditions are more twisted than others. For example tiagong a girl will go to a bomoh to have her pussy inserted with pins & needles in order to cast a spell on the ones she screw

I frequently go ulu indonesian islands for another kind of "F-ing" if you know what I mean

Now that is indeed interesting......provided those are at least normal & not downright dancing zombies or jurassic dinos

Imagine insert liao forgot to take out before the next F session......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^