View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes i also got the pm from bro langpang he definately a BALLER, but yeah adjusted for inflation the prices are similar to what i paid in a previous exploratory visit to a high end establishment in jkta, only i didnt bother with takeout as im cheap

In all my years of cheonging in Indonesia I have ever only went the total of 2 times nia nia & this was a long long time ago, once was paid by "Ah Gong" i.e. company while the other was personal as my other 5 travelling kaki wanted to try for the sake of it, and I did not even sit any ceweks cos firstly the minimum tips is ridiculous especially in respect to the standard of living in that cuntry (the minimum tips already can get at least 2 quickie bonks liao), secondly most of them working there are super eagles which is way out of my taste region

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^