Thread: Premature.
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 16
kota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Premature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Try taking poxet to see if it helps. Also, having regular sex will help alleviate the condition. I was a late bloomer when comes to having sex, and the first few times usually resulted in PE.. which really affects me psychologically so I became not so keen about having sex.

Last year I got a FB and we started having sex regularly, she is also very accomodating/understanding when I always finished too soon. Initially I was always using alcohol to delay but it doesn't always work, then I was introduced to poxet (dapoxetine), it increases my timing from 2mins to 10mins.. and slowly until 30mins etc. However I do not want to always rely on medication so I stayed off poxet and just have sex normally... Surprisingly I can now last an avg of 20mins. So i figured it must be the regular sex that I'm having which resulted in longer timings.

Otherwise you might also want to try circumcision? Supposedly will desensitize the penis after some time.
Any idea if poxet is available in JB over the counter?
Thanks