Thread: Dick pills
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Re: Dick pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Obviously those pill do not go through singapore health authority check. So the ingredients compound they use to make the pills are unknown. I believe some properties of the ingredients maybe correct but the dosages really varies. I have taken it before but after 1 pill and 1 session I got adverse headache after that. I don't know is my body over reacting or the pill itself. Since then I never try it after as I don't really have ED, tried it because of curiosity.
My two sense to you is if you don't have medical condition, don't take it. But if you have ED, find a doctor, get the correct prescription and buy from local controlled drugs store. More safer that way
Ya, am curious if eating will make it harder, or rather, curious to see how hard and how much longer can I last with pills.