View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
My first encounter with Mikione was exactly one decade ago back in 2010. Late to the party, but really wanted a taste of the famed Malaysian Chinese WLs

Went to 1606 and said to Ah Yap "I want a Malaysian one". Then he pondered a bit, and asked me to sit down, as he made some phone calls.

Had to wait for, I don't know, maybe 2 hours. But the entire time I was sitting on that sofa where there were 2 PRC WLs waiting, one MILF one cute SYT.

Then who I eventually got to know as Mikione appeared. At that time, she was wearing white floral dress that looked like some variation of cheongsam. Modest, but enough to exude sexy aura. She was very beautiful and voluptuous at the right level. Looks like a rich dude's second wife or mistress type.

I was far younger and stupidier at that time btw. She totally raped me senseless. One of the highlights was when she frenched me intensely, then paused and say "call me zeh zeh!!" then french again, then pause and say that again.

Totally struggled for breath
Certainly not nightmarish. So, perhaps Bro BigSox can have a go. 10 years ago, not too long leh...