View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4143 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Your service apartment is book online or she find for you? cuz bkk many those apartment for walk-in rental also.

She not live in bkk is it? Or seldom drive in bkk? You never think of driving in bkk? 55555 Sometime i buy those small magnetic phone holder that can clip on aircon vent and give girls who drives. cuz some they like to place phone on lap lah etc. Actually hor..... its for me to use one. 55555 cuz i drive their car i need use google map navigate mah. So next time if you meet the MILF again lets say you dare drive to pattaya? you can consider buy one lah standby if she no have.

You mean she not resourceful in recommend famous food for you? Or who?
My apt from Airbnb. She drives often just that you know girls being girls, bad with directions and looks clumsy in driving. I was scared 5555. If we drive their car need to first convert our license? She said she hates to service the loan of her car. Gotten the car because her ex boyfriend bought for her without her knowledge. She said she was angry because it became her liability. She rather her ex gave her cash.
Yes, whenever I ask the Thai to bring me go eat famous food, they do not know.