View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

It was late by the time we were finished. We ordered in for dinner, watched shows together on netflix before retiring to our bedrooms for the night.

The sight of YS' underwear still lingered on my mind as we lay on the bed. My groin stirred, and I immediately turned to my wife. Dressed in her soft cotton nightie and matching shorts, the loose material of her nightie revealed her perky nipples. I planted my lips on them, and started sucking.

"Hey!!!" Prostested my wife at the sudden attack. "what are you-" Her words melted away to moans as I persisted in my sucking. "What if YS hears us?"

Feigning deafness, I slid off her cotton shorts, revealing her blue stripey thong. "You want it as well, don't you? You obviously wore such underwear to seduce me"

Stripes and thongs are my weakness, something my wife is well aware of. Seeing her panties made me even harder, and I mounted her in 69 position. I love being on top during 69; it allowed me to plunge my dick deep into my wife's mouth, and she couldnt retract her head back to avoid it as the bed was in the way.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" She moaned in protest. I retracted my hips abit, to allow her to breathe, and she pulled my penis out of her mouth, saying "You bully me!!! Now watch what I'm going to do to you."

She placed both my balls in her mouth, sucking them lightly. Another of my weakness. Now it was my turn to moan, but I had another trick up my sleeve. Pulling apart her thong and spreading her pussy lips, I flicked my tongue quickly back and forth over her clitoris. She started squealing and moaning, and I felt the reverberations of her moans over my balls. Moving over her entrance, I tasted her sweet juices, but I did not linger long, as I moved over to her cute anus and did the same, flicking the folds and prodding with my tongue.

“Your tongue is so soft” She said as she squirmed.

“You like it when I do things to this place right”

Ignoring me, she continued her assault on my balls. Moving back to my turgid penis, she started to choke herself on my shaft, again letting out low moans that I felt over my entire length. I was apparently the first person my wife ever gave a blowjob to. I didn’t believe her at first, as I was not her first partner, and her blowjobs were so good. She did have the habit of having some teeth action at times, which put me off initially, but I thoroughly enjoy now, as it made me feel how hard I was.

I decided I needed to penetrate her now. I turned 180 degrees and positioned my shaft at her entrance. It didn’t take much aiming for me to find her entrance, and I pressed the length of my penis into her sweet hole.
I’ll admit, my sexual stamina is not the best. I quickly had to change positions as I felt the familiar feeling building in my loins. Putting my wife in doggy style, I took a second to admire her round ass and her sexy thong pulled to one side. I once again plunged myself into her, eliciting more moans and squeals from her.

TBC...