View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

“We have to be quiet, no?” I once again teased as I thrust my hips hard, finding satisfaction as I saw the ripples across her ass.

“But its so good… I love doggy style” My wife said breathlessly. “I-I think I’m going to cum”

“Give me your arms.” I grabbed both her arms; a finishing move we both were used to. She rested her face and chest on her bed, and prepared herself for my final onslaught. Thrusting harder than ever before, I felt her cervix at the tip of my dick. The extra friction brought me ever closer, and I prayed I could hold on until my wife came.

It came blissfully soon enough, as my wife’s high pitched squeals suddenly stopped, and I felt her body tightening. Immediately after, I released my inhibition and flooded her pussy with my sperm.

“Its warm…..” said my wife, tired. She extended her legs, and we both fell forward, my weight on top of her. “I’m going to have cramps tomorrow.... You la.”

I couldn’t reply her, as I was exhausted. I washed up reluctantly, and we slept in each other’s arms after.

===

The next morning, I got breakfast from a nearby hawker centre, and my wife and I started eating. YS, ever the late riser, joined us only a while after. I was once again reminded of the perks of having her stay with us. The short length of her FBTs accentuated her legs, making them appear long and smooth. Her bra was again slightly visible. I was hoping that she would go braless, but I guess having a male in the house made her more careful. My wife was also similar, wearing a bra at home when she previously didn’t. Then again, my wife was wearing tiny red cotton hot pants, a sight I never grew tired of. Having another woman in the house with a similar attire just made me feel even better. Feeling awkward, my wife asked how she slept last night, but YS had no complaints. I thanked HDB for building a house with good noise blocking walls in my head.

Indeed, our intimate couple activities did take a hit once YS moved in with us. My wife no longer went pantless and braless at home (save for prior to sleeping), and I had to confine my groping and perving on my wife to our bedroom only. YS only started work in a week’s time, so spent most of the days lounging at home. She no longer wore skirts like previously while at home, which was tragic, but I did occasionally catch a glimpse of her panties through the opening of her shorts when she sat cross legged or with her legs up. Win some, lose some I guess.

The increased interaction between us was also a plus. We spoke more frequently, and feeling more comfortable I was able to drop more jokes and make her laugh more often. I started to volunteer to help do and sort the laundry more as well. YS seemed to have no qualms washing our clothes together, and so I was able to see some of her stained panties prior to washing. When nobody was looking, I would crumple the soft fabric and take a good whiff of the gusset. Heavenly.