View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
Re: my mscp encounter

On the 4th day morning.
Gail : knock knock
Me : hey wassup
Gail : its washing day, u free to wash ? Lol
Me : lol , I need help. I need u to wash me.. lol
Gail : 2pm. Cu
Me : cya
When I drove to the washing bay, she was already there. Wearing a black round top but rather loose on the opening and a light yellow shorts. She said " hi noti man " when I got out of my car. I brushed her bum with mine when I walked pass her in between our cars. She " tsk " n slapped my ass. I guess after chatting her for the last few days make us bolder with each other. I hv lesser chance to look into her top today because her tee was not as opening as the last one she wore but confirmed she was wearing a black bra. I purposely sigh whenever I hv a chance to peep into her but cant penetrate deep enough. She looked at me frown her eyes and show me the " what the fuck " expression. I shaked my head and said " so near but yet so far " and she burst into laughter.
Wait a minute, suddenly my eyes started seeing something else. As I was walking from her back and she was bending down rinsing the cloth, I could see her panty as her shorts wasn't in very thick material. It was a sport shorts but without the inner lining. I could see her black and white stripes printed panty. I complimented she has a nice ass. She blushed and sprinkled some water on my face. We chat and teased each other while washing but she was fast in her washing today because her employer need to drive out after her washing. She told me she will text me after and she left before asking me to finish fast too. She doesn't want her employer to see me " so coincidentally " washing at the same time.
So our chat become more often and more casually open towards sexual topics. She is the extrovert type and is always asking questions about me. So in return I got to know her more. I got to know she has a pair of 36C boobies and is always clean shaven below. But I told her that I need to confirm myself and she answered " be my guest ". So I think I can score when time permit after the cb. She is quite smart and considerate as she changed her name in the app to a guy's name just in case my wife saw the notification. She will also reminded me to delete our msges everytime after we chat.