Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gaconlonton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaung999 View Post
Bro I am local . Here, we have a few places for the local guys as well. Usually about 12,000 kyats for 1 hr session for room + 11,000 kyats for the girl. But they are not really good in terms of hygiene view. For girls the services are varies from dead fish to bbbj with fully nudes. But if u cant speak burmese, it might hard to go in. And 1 out of 5 girls are good in terms of services with additional 10k to 20k tips.

If ur looking for a cheaper option, go to Mya Kyun Thar, 7 mile ( Pyay Road) and pick up those girls by the road side. Usually 30 k for 1-2 hr session and can get bbbj with additional 10k-20k tips.

Apple, Emperor, bar have decent selection of girls too. Usually start from 80k.
KTVs such as The One, World Wide are such a rip off places but if ur willing to spend a good time go there. Price around 120 k to 200k per girl per night without KTV charges.
For spa, the good location near Market Place Golden valley is white kiss spa(Times link condo). 25k per session and 30k for hj 50k for auto roam+nude.
Excel tower 5 floor is newest addition to the Spa category tho. 80% of girls are from 3 rd floor.

If u want better services head to Lilawadee spas. They have branches at Novotel Chartium 50 usd per oil session + hj fees to full services about 100 usd. U can gett two spa girls at the same time as well. Or u can go couple then call two spa girls in the same room too. Its all depends on ur sex desire and money.
I never have faith in on call services so never tried before.
Finding FL from wechat,tinder is very troublesome these days.
Happy haunting.
Bro, pls share with me address of Mya Kyun Thar, 7 mile. Thanks so much