View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I added her wechat and her reply seems cold. Maybe no lack of customer and too many dick per day makes her pussy numbed. Will skip her and try other new places around that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Ya, with her high volume. She don’t have the time to text. But when you enter the room, I do think she does her best to give service.

I go after work, high chance will get xiaoqian feeling tired but she still make sure I cum. She does talk about her day and if she mention about meeting difficult clients and looks tired, then I will do the work. She just lay there, open her legs, act as if she's enjoying it and moans while I pump away.