View Single Post
Old 17-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Chi mature but sexy lady $250 😀93433058😀

Tried karen today...have to say all the reviews were accurate.

Looks are decent but the main selling point is really her service level. She slowly and sensually stripped me while giving a catbath and frenching and dont know whether it was on purpose or not, but she left my pants on, straining my poor hard dick inside my pants.

Once the pants are gone, she gave me a blowjob like a pro. Best part was that she was sucking me off at the living room and just nice there was a mirror in her bedroom that had a nice view of her giving me a blowjob. Took some time to enjoy both the front and back view...

She wont stop sucking either, so i had to pull her up and let her rest on the sofa while i gave her pussy a tongue lashing. She was easily wet and her moans were angelic.

After that it was off to the bedroom. Caps on and proceed with the deed. Not a slouch on the bed either, we were frequently frenching and whenever i slowed down, she will encourage me to perserve as shes about to cum.

Really enjoyable session at the end, do treat her well.