View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ����Giselle���� Sweet & Lovely local 24 ����

This happened in mid-Sept.

After the location was revealed to me, i was excited as I had free parking at this place ! The room is not cheap even with current promotions and its really posh, bedsheets are smooth & clean. Awaited her instructions and linked up with her. Giselle was dressed in a smart casual OL outfit.

She has this classical receptionist look, not the hot seductive supermodel, but most SG guys will rate not bad. She is petite or rather fun sized. As she took off her mask, I frozed. She bears a very strong facial resemblance to my younger cousin, whom I would never even think of in a sexual way, as we are like bros/sis. This was a little psychological imbalance for me personally. But i proceeded.

She is more hokkien pai and converses at ease in chinese. Not quite yet at that ah lian stage though. Took the efforts to shower her guest cleanly & thoroughly. In the bed, it was quite interesting though. Chatted with her while in missionary mode, listening to her sexual preferences and wild fantasies. Feeling her pussy was snug & tight, pumping away was a real joy. Her warmth below had engulfed me. I had been deprived for a whole month.

Dear girl, some of those sexual ideas must never happen in real life, as much as we fantasize and let our minds run wild

You would find her thoughts fascinating. Have a chat with her to find out. The release was well worth the money spent.

But Im unsure if i will make a visit soon, keen to explore other choices. Overall, bros should give it a try.