View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Hi all thanks for support. I will like to link the story as the best I can. If I can link my interesting encounters when I was dating my ex-boyfriend and other ex will try to. Meanwhile I will continue.

As I cycling home, I feel arouse as underneath my shorts was a thong from my 1 piece body suit. It’s like rubbing my clit and anus and I feel the sensation so arousing to the extent that I would love to be penetrate hard by a penis.

When I reach home, I rush to my bedroom, locked the door and stripped myself naked. I went to my drawer and get my vibrator and start penetrating myself while I moan out loud looking at myself on the mirror. I want having multiple orgasm and I was moaning and screaming. Fortunately my parents was out for business trip and my younger siblings are studying overseas. I have the whole house to myself and I enjoy wearing just my bodysuit or naked at times walking around at home alone. I cum hard again while I was recovering, I start to recall those memories when I was with my ex. How I lost my virginity to him and the experience in many occasions that he make me a slut and bitch for him. By thinking of it I start to feel horny again.

To be continued...

Please let me know if U guys/girls prefer breaking the story into chapters. I will try to follow the method prefer by majorities. Thanks everyone.
When I was 17, I was with my ex-boyfriend who give me the exposure to sex. There are many interesting events taken place. Some were in Park’s toilets, newly built HDB, abandoned HDB, Carpark, East Coast Park, Staycation and many more. Back then I was in JC when I dated my ex-boyfriend. Our memories were sweet in the beginning. He was caring, charming and probably a boyfriend that many young girls dream of. Many of my friends were envy and jealous. Anyway I knew him online and we chat a few days before I decide to give him my number since he initiate. Moving on to messages and phone calls on daily basis, I start to feel how sweet and caring he is. Then one weekend we decided to meet up and that’s how we started to develop our feelings further. Weeks and months passed and we begin to be touchy while kissing and even go to HDB staircase to let him explore my body by heavy petting. My first experience of feeling his hard erected penis when we are hugging and my first fingering from him was in the staircase of a HDB near my place. He wanted sex but I was too afraid and I always rejected his advance. He never really get angry with me. In fact he will always asked me if I’m angry or afraid of him which I find that’s very sweet of him instead of forcing himself on me. There are occasion that I’ll be wet when I’m in school as I was having a quick petting session with him before he sent me to school. Things goes on until 1 day.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 12-11-2020 at 07:45 AM.