View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

One messy week later, I have officially lost my job to the aftermath of COVID-19. I guess it is a great time for me to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and take things slowly for some time which means I can finally update more often and spend more time thinking about my next step in life!

That being said, I will be starting a Ko-Fi account for bros and sis who don't mind supporting my writing journey a little. Don't worry, I will not keep anything I write behind any paywall. Since this started as an sharing journey, and I intend to keep it this way!

https://ko-fi.com/mrpudding

Cheers, everyone! Let's keep our chins up and overcome the COVID mess!

---------------------------
With each stroke, I could feel my little brother inching farther into her warm and moist throat. Gotta say, I was still incredibly impressed with the skills of
these professionals(still am). Taking so many staffs down their throat every single day has made them masters of the male anatomy. The whole time my little member was inside her mouth, it was as if she knew every nook and cranny of my lower body better than I ever did. The way she massaged my lower body with her tongue and ran her lips along my shaft made me realised that there's more than one way to please a dick.

As they are still working professionals after all, one could not expect much GFE from them. Further more, it's obvious that she's trying to get me to release my load as soon as possible. However, that's not to say that I didn't enjoy the session. Pulling my little member out from her mouth, she coughed and laugh a little before saying the following to me.

"So big! Your girlfriend lucky girl!"

Men are simple animals. Sometimes, a simple praise is all we need to give our lower body a power boost. Like a balloon blown to the max, I knew any more of her sucking would cause me to unload every thing pent up within my shaft. She nibbled on my shaft naughtily before once again wrapping her mouth around the tip of my manhood. A couple more thrusts later, I felt my lower body tightening up, releasing every drip of my baby juices. The sensation was so intense that I released them in two waves, much like a water gun being pumped to the very limit.

Alas, to prevent myself from catching some weird STDs from this session, I had the lady put a condom on me before the session. Which was a real shame, as I would love to feel my load gushing into her mouth. However, no matter how horny I am, I have to remain level-headed. There's no way I can explain myself if I were to catch a STD and pass it to the ladies in my life.

After a simple clean up, I said my goodbyes and was once again on the streets of Thailand. By now, my boys should have been done with whatever they were doing. With that in mind, I pulled out my phone and sent them a message in the group chat...