View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story: To The Top

I could see Gina body shaking for a moment as she reached her orgasm followed by Kelly. However, Ian surfaced first as he could no longer hold his breath.

Gina was happy and bearhugged Justin as they won 2nd round. But before they could proceed further... *BOOMMMMM* and sudden rain pours down mercilessly on us. We immediately grabbed everything and scrabbled back up to Justin's condo.

Once back in Justin's condo, everyone went to change out of their wet clothes except for Joey and I as we did not bring spare clothes to change out. We fired up the oven to preheat and while we were waiting, I can't help but stare and admire Joey's chest as it got plastered by her wet white tee. Joey caught me staring.

Joey: Did not had enough food earlier? Must be so hungry that I can see you drooling.

Before I can reply, Justin and Gina came out and brought us towel and spare clothes to change into. I dried myself in Justin's room while Joey changed out in the toilet.

I rejoined Ian and Kelly back in the living room and I could see Justin and Gina preparing to heat up the leftover food. They brought out the beer and soju and we just lazed around the living room while waiting for the "ding" sound from the Oven.

Justin, Ian and I started playing our mobile game together. Those typical strategic games which you build up your city and troops to fight others, taking control of your own kingdom and fight other kingdoms during events. Justin was the "King" of our kingdom, he heavily invested in his account, having the best commanders, equipment and unlocked all the technologies needed for the highest tier troops. Whatever money can be used to buy in the game, you name it, Justin have it. Ian and I just played casually and we did spend a little bit on it to give us a bit of advantage against other players but definitely not crazily like Justin.

Justin: Waaa damn boring leh, next kingdom vs kingdom event in another month... Now can only farm farm farm and clear those lame events.

Ian: Ya lor, but bobian not everyone whale like you can fight non-stop without rebuilding.

Me: King, last war we won but everyone lost a lot of shit sia. I doubt can power up in time to win next.

Justin: Can one larh, just need the whale to play their part. The rest F2P actively support can liao. We now 100% win rate, next one won't be a problem if everyone do their part.

Ian: But hor, last war the 2nd and 3rd alliance like unhappy with the way you led the kingdom. You not scared they create trouble for next?

Justin: A win is a win, no matter how ugly the win.

We barely won the previous kingdom vs kingdom as our allies betrayed us. Justin fully trusted our allies and they leaked our plans, we only won because the whales dumped tons of money to win. Justin even used both our account to whale up to fight.

*Dinggg*

As I walked to the kitchen to bring our the food, Joey came out of the toilet. She was wearing a red spaghetti top and black fbt shorts, which brought out the curves of her figure. I could feel my heart racing as I always imagined my gf to wear outfit at home.

Joey helped me to bring the food out to the living room and I could see the rest preparing to drink as they opened the soju and poured into the shot glass.

Justin: Lai, standard. FIRST SHOT TAH!

Everyone: BO TAH BO LAN PA, TAH LE SUPERSTARRRR!

Everyone downed their shots and Gina filled up the bigger cups with beer before mixing it with soju.

Kelly: Let's play some drinking gameeee

Gina suggested "Ride the bus" and after a couple of rounds, everyone ended up riding the bus but as usual, the one who suggested the game had it worst. One of the round, she solo-ed a bottle of soju.

Gina: Let's switch game and play King's game.

The rule for our King's game was simple. Whoever draw the King card will be the King and everyone else have to obey the King's order as long as their card is called out *unknown to the king*. Every round someone will be the new king and everyone will have different numer. If you refuse to obey the king, you can take a shot or strip. Usually the game will start slow but progressively get more intense.

1st round - Kelly got the king card. She ordered "1" to piggyback "4" to do 10 squats. I had to piggyback Justin and do squats. Shag...

2nd round - Kelly got the king card again... She ordered "4" to twist "5" nipple. Dafuq... My nipple got twisted by Justin while everyone laugh.

3rd round - Justin got the king card. He ordered "5" to spank "3" ass 5 times. Gina spanked me 5 times.... I can already feel it is going to be a long night as I was being the only one getting punished.

4th round - Gina got the king card. She ordered "1" to drink a cup of water that "2" gurgle out. I watched in horror as Ian gurgled and spit out water in a cup. I just took off my top without a second thought.

5th round - Joey got the king card. She ordered "2" and "3" to kiss on the lips. Finally, I was not involved but Justin and Ian took off their clothes.

6th round - Joey got the king card again... She ordered "2" and "3" to make out. Gina and Justin proceeded to make out in front of us.

7th round - Gina got the king card. She ordered "1" to roam their hands around "4" thigh while making out. Kelly proceeded to make out with Joey while she roamed sensually around her thigh area. We could see Joey squirmed a little.

8th round - I FINALLY GOT THE KING CARD! I ordered "4" to give "1" lapdance. Joey took a shot as she did not want to give Justin a lapdance.

After the 8th round, we decided to ramp up the game a little. The king is to drink a shot and give order. This is to ensure the King give outrageous order to force others to either strip or drink (3 shots now).

Yes, we had a lot of alcohol.

9th round - I got the king card again. I downed a shot and ordered "2" to lick and kiss "5" neck and ear sensually. Just my luck... Ian proceeded to lick and kiss Kelly.

10th round - Joey got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "3" to grind "5". Justin and Ian took off their shorts. Now they are left with their boxers while I remained topless and the 3 girls having everything on.

11th round - Joey got the king card again. She downed a shot and ordered "3" to grind "5" again. This time Kelly downed 3 shots as I think everyone was not drunk enough to do it with anyone except their partner. Yes, "5" was me.

12th round - Gina got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "4" to grind "1". Kelly downed another 3 shots... and yes, "1" was me.

13th round - Kelly got the king card. She downed a shot (the alcohol probably getting into her). She ordered "5" to lick the inner thigh up to the crotch area of "1". Gina downed 3 shots and yes, I was "1".

14th round - Justin got the king card. He downed a shot and ordered "2" to sit on "3" lap and make out together. Joey and I took 3 shots each.

After a few more rounds, Kelly and Gina took another 6 shots each and both removed their tops revealing their sweet sweet melons for the guys to see. The guys all took 3 shots and I was also down to my underwear along with Justin and Ian. Only Joey was unharmed and did not remove anything. I honestly lost count of the rounds as I was getting tipsy.

??? round - Joey got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "4" and "5" to rub each other crotch. It was such a hot scene as Gina and Kelly started slipping their hands into each other shorts and rub intensely. They even made out.

??? round - Kelly got the king card. She downed a shot and ordered "1" and "3" to materbate in front of everyone. Justin and Ian opt to remove their underwear instead. I think they rather be touched by the girls at this rate.

Gina: OIIIIII David you going to let your brothers be naked and still wear your underwearrrrrr?!

Me: Siao, I also never lose.

Kelly: Strip strip strip strip strip!

Justin and Ian: Eh brother.... strip leh.

I just sighed and removed my underwear as I know I had no chance to talk my way out of this.

All 3 of us already hard on due to Gina and Kelly's making out. It was as if 3 guys on display for girls to see the different shape and sizes of guys' dick.

Justin was 7' straight dick with average girth, Ian was 6.5' dick with slight upward curve and average girth (more girthy than Justin) while I was also 6'5 dick with slight downward curve and above average girth. In a sense, it was a fair.

Gina: Eh Kelly, just now we drawn 1:1 at the pool. Time to see who is the winner! Whoever make the guys cum through blowjob first win! Gina proceeded to Ian and pushed him down onto the sofa and started teasing his thigh while Kelly pushed Justin down and lick his nipples.

Yes, the 2 couples occasionally swap partners to spice up their sex life. Foursome is quite not unusual for them.

I sat down at the opposite sofa and as I watched on, I kept on stroking my dick. After a while, I could see the pre-cum started oozing out from my dick. Joey walked in front of me, we made eye contact and she knelt in front of me. She tied up her hair sensually while keeping her eye contact with me.

Joey roamed her hair along my thigh and whispered in my ear.

Joey *whispering*: You helped to stop my finger from bleeding in the afternoon by sucking on it. I am returning you a favour to stop your precum from oozing out too.

I was dumbstrucked by her words and usually as a logical guy, I will rebut her but I guess her logic totally made sense right?