View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

The logic of PT reopening will mirror that of Geylang. If Geylang opens, PT will prob open but the ladies may have to spend their 1 month off in SG instead of going back.

So, it may be a disincentive for the ladies to rent a place here for the duration they are working in PT. Especially so for the ladies who previously travelled in and out daily. If do the maths, PT room rental, rental in SG + meals costs in SG, all can add up.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.