Old 22-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
bigkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I ate eggs. Now crying

Last night after drinking several can of beers I got the drunk-hunger. I go see my kitchen like nothing much... Want to eat instant noodles but also scare later more bui bui. So I see got eggs... I soft-boil 5 eggs and eat... Sibei song sia, especially when you put soy sauce and pepper. Some more my mama using the lee kum kee premium soy one... Knn, sibei ho jiak.

This morning around 11AM I woke up, I feel hungry and got craving again... So I ate the remaining 5 eggs. While I eating my mama saw the dustbin all the egg shells, she kpkb say why I eat all the eggs because she need to use it to cook tonight. I tell her just buy tomorrow lor... She scream at me ask me go buy right now. I tell her she can buy tomorrow la, not urgent what can just cook other meal. She take cane sia then I faster panick I run outside of my house.

So I bought the egg at nearby mama shop I on the way home... jialat, my stomach start to have that noise liao. I faster run home and press my lift button to close.

Knn, skarli one bui bui auntie then she press the button outside stopping the lift then enter the lift. I live at 8th floor, she press 10th. Then I cannot tahan liao as the lift door close slowly... I fart a bit... Jialat, it is the silent and deadly kind.

Skarli the auntie exhale hard hard and look at me angrily.

My anxiety start to kick in then I don't know why I reply autistically, "不是我"

Then she angrily say "还有谁?"

Knn, my anxiety made me unclench my kang... I accidentally pang a bit kanna my pants... But I clench hard hard to stop.

The knn bui bui auntie buay tahan, she faster press 6th floor to exit first. KNN WASTE MORE TIME.

I buay tahan liao I just release and cannot control sia... It is the watery kind. Knn, my whole slipper all kanna... I have to take out my facial mask to hold the sai around the shorts hole even... as soon as the lift door open I limp outside but the sai drip everywhere until my doorstep and to the kitchen.

My mama saw she AIYOOOOO

Worst is because I panick rushing home, I bang the eggs everywhere and only 3 eggs uncrack... The rest all cracked.

My mama kpkb take cane and wait for me outside the toilet as I clean up sia...

Then when I retreat to my room, she scream here and there say neighbours all saw the mess and think I really siao lang... Can go IMH lock up... Worst of all, she use all the cracked eggs to cook omelette... I phobia of eggs liao

I'm crying as I'm typing this