Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 19
TLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
Forgot to add, some of the street places I know of are FuJin DaJie. Many young girls there but quality in bed is depending on luck.

Next place i know of is at JiangTou. Just tell the taxi driver BaBa (88) Chao shi. Many street walkers there. Slightly older than the one mentioned earlier and more ex too. Err......last area is Hualian Lu I think???
Thanks Bro Necro for your valuable input.

I checked the map of Xiamen but I can't find FuJin DaJie. Where is this street near? Zhongshan lu or near the Municipal Govt place or near Xian Yue Park or near Xiahe/Jiahe lu or where? Is there any reasonable hotel with internet access around FuJin DaJie? If so which hotel?

Wow young girls - i one How much is the charge for overnight? I am not that type that where I finish and want them to f*** off. Would want to hug them like my bolster till tomorrow morning.

Also where is Jiang Tou. Don't seem to be able to find it on the map.

Any other bros wish to share with this Xiamen newbies pls? Many thanks!!

cheers