Old 28-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tualan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 13 hurt as bombs rock Hat Yai

Hatyai sure dead now. Been there for more than 20 years. Was there 10 days ago after an absence of 7 years. I thought it was tolerable then. The farms are now concentrated in few areas. Mostly by WLs who have remained in business. I only recognized one OKT now. It was several then. I met mine ex WL again after 8 years. Despite her age, she still the prettiest of the lot.

Bored, I rented a bike and rode to Songkla. Skidded on the way back and had severe lacerations. Thai roads can be dangerous. No pussy for me so I went to Phuket and become a regular tourist while my knee healed. Good thing it didn't so I flew back yesterday. Otherwise I would be in HDY and most probably be at one of the 7 locations that kenna bombed.

No need to go back there again. Our Geylang backlanes have Thai WLs that are better looking than in HDY, minus the bombs. You get one or 2 fuck per booking from them anyway. Thanks to bros who think WLs should be treated as GFs so touch touch only. For what fuck!

Pink Lady complex have only or mostly fat gals. Same as Phuket Christin massage. An earlier bird flu must have swept Thailand. Symptoms included increased girth and heavy hips. Rare to see slim and shapely gals now. 20 years ago, its the norm, maybe the girls are younger then, all below 18. Then there are no HIV so its pok!pok!pok! with bare cocks at the wettest cunts you can find. Then its to the clinic at the last day for painful VD jabs. Fucking needle so huge while they pumped in 20ml of antibiotics through your rump.

Hatyai now good for ancient massage - 180b for 2 hrs. Forget the jua-ken massage. Lots of fakes sifus claiming to learn from their mums. Big con. Foot massage everywhere now. Just throw stone in any direction
Bak kut teh everywhere too. 60bts for bits and pieces excluding rice. Not worth it. Order other things and ask for 30b worth. That is the standard price for healthy portion of any food. Book your massages and rooms through local tour agents. I get mine from the lovely ladies at Grassland-lovely tours. No need to bargain and can tip the savings to the massage ladies.